Important Information From AWPOA Board Meeting
Our AWPOA Board met via teleconference yesterday, August 7, and there are several important items to share . . .
1. Regarding our Annual Owners Meeting . . .
-Because of the rapidly increasing pandemic infections due to the delta variant, we will be holding our 2021 Owners Meeting via a zoom process. We made that decision being well aware that this pandemic is only getting worse, and we are looking for a good participation as there will be important business to discuss.
-We will be voting on two board positions at this meeting. One of these two members will not be running again, so we will definitely need to elect a new board member. If you would like to nominate yourself or another person, please reply to me . . . firstname.lastname@example.org
-Our meeting information will be sent electronically, so please be sure to have your correct email address in the owner directory of the website.
2. Regarding the contractor code . . . In the near future we will be changing the contractor code. When this is done, we will be posting the code on the website so it will be there for your reference when you would need it. This will save your needing to go to our code manager. saving time for both parties. We will let you know when this change is made.
3. Spring social activity . . . in anticipation to having more control over the pandemic, we have scheduled our spring social activity for Saturday, May 21. We have great hopes for this, and look forward for the opportunity to meet old friends and to introduce our many new property owners.
4. Our next board meeting will be held in January, but is not yet scheduled. This will be done when the new board is put into place following the owners meeting. The meeting date will be posted on the website and whether it will be via teleconference on in person is yet to be decided.
5. Thanks to volunteers as all work done in our community is done through volunteers . . . we are most thankful to the many people who volunteer their time for the good of our community. We especially want to thank Tim Schafer for his work on gate maintenance as well as creating the pads for the mailbox stations at our gates. And we want to thank Sergey Mishkovskiy for his work with our gate codes.
6. If you have any questions or would like more information about the meeting, please contact me through email (I do not automatically see replies to this message.)
Paul Wangerin, AWPOA Board President